Tuesday, December 28, 2010

obese flamingos

Heading back to cali
the weather is transforming this car into a steamy glass box, with water worms chasing each-other across the windows. Ghosts of trailers, sedans, and SUVs whisper past with a hush. "Shhh...." though the secrets they're trying to hide are too sinister for curiosity. They're the skeletons you avert your eyes from when the closet door comes flying open. They are too dangerous to tell. Even more dangerous to know, and our individual bodies are too weak to bear the weight of this secret. It would pulverize. And when I look around at all the people; at all my people, I can't find a single pair of eyes. I only find my own staring back at me in the reflections of all these stunners. Hater blockers. There is too much responsibility in our eyes. And it just keeps on raining...

No comments:

Post a Comment